Need help with side bars big problem

Problems with side bard changing Hi. For some reason for the last 3 days my side bars selection are changing and i dont know what to do.
What i mean is that when i open a page i see a different side bar from the one i initially set in the page edit. It happened i the last 3 days every day for almost 10 pages and its frustrating. what can be the reason.Please help. I do use the buildwer 

Comments

• Hi,

this is first time when we hear about something like that. Firstly, we recommend to deactivate all extra plugins but if this won't help, then please re-install theme files via FTP by removing current one and uploading completely new files.
  • Reinstall theme files? I have the site ready to go live. How can i do that without changing stuff?
  • Like we wrote above, we have no idea what you did because we did never met with anything like that. And like we wrote, you should start from plugins deactivation. However, if this won't help, you must re-install all theme files. If you did not modified theme files, then you won't lose any stuff because all settings and options are stored in database.
  • edited November 2015
    Hi. I did it and uploaded the theme again (latest update 10.4) and changed the side bars again in every page.
    Now my footer is gone. I mean i have the 4 widget still with the content in them footer 1.2.3.4  SEE HERE and set up to: 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/4 but the footer is not there all i see is 4 texts SEE PIC and i have no idea where they come from. Its not from the widgets so..
    Can i give you access to check it in private or..I am behind schedule already

Thank you
  • What is the url to site where footer is gone?