Show Full Blog Posts?

I'm sure this is in the forum somewhere but after doing a search I couldn't find it. Is there an easy way to have the blog page show the full blog feed, with the entire post and photos instead of excerpts? I can edit the php if need be but I was hoping there was a way to do it without that. 

Comments

• Hey,

no, this is not possible because it is not possible to control all items, shortcodes that comes with Muffin Builder or VC. If this would be possible, posts will be messed up because most people do not understand that it is not possible to control every item or shortcode that way. This probably could be possible for simple texts only made with default WP editor.

Thanks for understanding!
  • edited June 2017
    Hello, I've got the same question.
    For the blog section of my site I've got very simple posts. Each with just a little text, not even an image. Having to click the read more doesn't make sense in this case. So I am aiming to get the clipboard layout of the wordpress default. And as much as possible disabling the opening of singular posts. What can you suggest?

I would like all the full posts to show up in one overview...
    Thank you!
    Ramon
  • hi,
    could you please send a link to your blog?
    thanks
  • It's on a local server. Could you give me any directions for now? I am hoping to fix this before moving online.

Thank you!
  • We really do not have this option enabled. This would require direct file changes which we do not support.