Glitch(?) in BeTheme Rev Slider when replacing demo images

Hi Guys:

Everything installed perfectly on my site: jackmancreative.com

The only issue I'm dealing with is when I replace the first image in the Tune Slider to my red Audi (see jackmancreative.com) is that the Red Audi no longer displays on mobile devices.  All the other slides show up perfectly, so I'm sure it's something that I did.

I searched the forums both here and at Rev Slider and don't see this specific issue.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Hi,

this A5 Audi is too far on the right side and that's why does not display on mobile devices. You should move this image more to the left side.

Thanks!
  • Well it's set to be right justified and on the PC it shows perfectly (it's only half an image on purpose).

So I've moved it left and now on the PC is a big margin on the right and on my tablet . . . my red audi image still doesn't show
  • This is really strange. Are you sure that you are using the same slider as we used on Be|Tuning demo with exactly the same settings? In our opinion, you must changed something and that's why this image is not responsive. Please upload our demo slider once again and replace that image only and do not change any other settings. This must work.
  • Yes, it's clearly your slider (look at the slides 2-4 are identical to your demo slider and even the left half of slide #1 is clearly your demo)

The only thing I changed was the car picture on slide #1
  • I'll give you my log-in info and you can see for yourself
  • If you are sure that it's the same slider, then please send us private message with dashboard access and we'll have a look on it.