mobile menu hamburger icon does not appear

I can't access the menu on mobile devices because the menu icon does not appear. I tried changing the Responsive options but nothing has worked so far. In the HTML I can see the menu is there but you can't see it on the screen because the icon is not there to toggle it. I have other sites where the menu icon works. This site does not have much customization so it is very strange. Please help, the site is here for reference - http://de.siteguru.biz/ . Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check how many html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine. Looks like you modified something because you even got errors in menu section and that's why responsive menu does not appear.
  • I was using the wp_nav_menu filter to add an icon at the end of the menu but you guys must be using this filter or overriding it to put in the hamburger icon. It didn't matter what priority I chose for the filter either. This was working in previous versions, I recently updated to the newest version so I couldn't figure out why it was working before but not now. The solution was to change to the wp_nav_menu_items filter. 
  • Yes, we are using this filter for our mega menu. If you don't want to use Mega Menu, you can disable it under Theme options > Global > Advanced section.