Portfolio Single Image Size - How To Change Max Width

Thought it was the theme-functions.php that controlled this but that seems to be thumbnails only. Where can adjust this so my image fill the full with with the sharing box turned off? Thank you! Just need to know the file and i can navigate from there. image

Comments

• Hi,

images sizes can be modified under functions/theme-functions.php file where add_image_size() functions are. However, if your images wouldn't be proper sizes (much wider than taller) you won't be able to resize that images as you want. So we recommend to upload wider images if you want them to be proper size.
  • Good day to you all, and thank you for the quick reply! My featured images are 1400x725 which should fill the scaled grid. It seems to be limited to 1200x480 as best i can tell. I tried the only setting with this size reference in the php file, regenerated thumbnails but it did not have an effect. See 3 pics below. Thanks!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• This can not be true because we checked this on our side hundreds of times and it works for sure. You must did something wrong. Please send us url to page where you did this modification and we'll see if there is anything else what we can do for you.
  • Yes you are correct, i did do something wrong. I am embarrassed that i wasted your time. I had made a copy of the default settings for that PHP file, was uploading the wrong one, so the change would never happen. Works fine now. Thank you for alerting me to look further. Keep up your excellent support!
  • It's great to hear that you found what you did wrong :)