WooCommerce Integration w/Coffee Demo

Hi,

Love your theme - I plan on using it a lot, but I am having an issue... It doesn't look like the coffee theme integrates well with WooCommerce. I would like to try to add a shopping cart on the main menu navigation, and when I add a product to cart it doesn't give me an option to go to checkout.

I am not very good at customizing theme templates using PHP. 

Is this something you can help me with? I just need similar integration that you have with your shop themes... Client liked the coffee shop theme and wanted to go with it. Here is the dev site: http://wujuhotsauce.massdivision.com/

Also, on the homepage, down in the slider with the two hot saucxes - the 'Buy now" button is really out of place.

Please let me know what you can help me with. Much appreciated.

Comments

• Hi,

Be|Coffee demo does not have WooCommerce integrated so you must integrate it yourself. Please also notice, that split header does not work with right side top bar items as there is no space for additional stuff. So if you want to display cart in header, we recommend to use another header style. Of course you can use below css to display cart but you will see how ugly this looks like.
    #Top_bar a#header_cart { display: block !important; }
  • Thank you for the quick response.

I will look in to integrating it myself, but I am not really an expert in this.

Is this something you can help us with since you know your theme and the integration files a lot better than I do? Maybe we will go with a different header if we plan on incorporating the checkout cart option up there. It is not a big deal however. 

My main concern is getting it integrated well with products, add to card, and links to easily checkout and success...

Thank you.
  • Sorry but we do not offer theme files customization. So if you want to customize files, you should contact with your developer if you don't know how to do this. Or you can use another header style if you want to get extra stuff like cart in header.

Thanks for understanding!