Two Home Pages?

I am updating our current site, while in the editor I see one page. When I click to view site it goes to the page that I've been editing which I assumed was my home page, but when I click the actual "home" tab it goes to a whole new page. I'm a little new to this, so any help would be appreciated! 

Also, on the "home" page tab - it has a slider that's blank and says Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias not found. 
Maybe you mean: 'business'

Comments

• Hi,

probably you forgot to set Home page under Settings > Reading section and that's why homepage does not work properly. But in accordance to 2nd question, you forgot to import Revolution Slider. Please
    look at
    http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/15/how-to-import-revolution-slider-into-be-theme
    where we described how to import pre-made sliders properly.

Thanks!
  • Can you also tell me how I can remove sections of the template? For instance, I don't want the recent news on the home page, is there a way to remove or add sections on different pages?

Thank you for your help!
  • I have went in and selected that, but it looks like I have 2 home pages, one when I click "view site" after i'm done editing, then when I click home tab on the site it goes to another page. I want the home tab to be the same thing that i'm seeing when I click on view site and the page it shows right then. 

Is that confusing? :)
  • Yes, this is very confusing and we have no idea what you are trying to do exactly. Would be great if you can send us links to pages that are duplicate and also would be great if you can show it to us on screenshots as well.

In accordance 2nd questions about sections, you can do whatever you want with sections. All sections and content is located under "Page options" section where Muffin Builder tool is.