Can't use responsive submenu on Windows Phone.

Hi,
I'm experiencing the following problem: using Explorer on Windows Phone 8.1 (tried different phones...) I can't access submenu, because when I click the submenu link (or the plus icon on the right) the submenu pops up like expected but immediately closes itself.
The only way to open it well is to keep touched the submenù link for at least 2 seconds.
I've tried with you demo site and ecountered the same problem.

Do you have a fix?

Thank you.
Fabio Proni

Comments

• Hey,

we do not have any Windows Phones so we don't know what could be the problem and why this menu may do not work unfortunately.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Thank you for your fast reply, unfortunately this is a big problem for us (and we think for you too), we can't ignore the windows mobile customers, considering that here in Italy Windows Mobile has a market share larger than iPhone.
    Windows Mobile device are very cheap, may I suggest you to buy an entry level one to be able to test the theme on your own?
    I'm also available to beta test for you, if it can help.

Thank you for your support.
    Fabio Proni
  • We can not agree with you unfortunately as so far you were the only one who asked about Windows Phone. From time to time we check the Analytics as well and from what we see, there is maybe 0.1% of all mobile users who use Windows Phones (which basically are horrible in use as i had personally one in the past).

However, we got in plans mobile menu modification and hope that after including new menu, it would be possible to use menu on windows phone devices. If we could suggest something at this moment, we would ask you to turn OFF Nice scroll feature under Theme options > Addons & Plugins > Addons section and check if maybe this would help.