How to re-create one of full demo pages? [BeTheme Demo Data]

Comments

• New to this and trying to install one of the 1-Click Demo Installs (HR) following the documentation instructions. Once I select the demo I want and click the Import Demo Data button, the page very quickly returns to an empty page. Checking the pages shows that the demo layout is not installed. It seems like the processs is erroring out somewhere but there is no error message to give a clue as to what the problem might be. Any helpful suggstions? 
  • @gmatevcarrum Did you checked Appearance > System Status section if you have any limits on server side?
  • I tried uploading the Digital Theme using 1-Click Demo Install and the page is completely blank. I imported the revolution slider and the main slider appears now but the rest of the page's content is still not appearing. Is this a full demo? Am I doing something wrong? Did I forget to do something? Thanks.
  • @mkabe2 The full demo looks as on http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/digital/ - if it does not look exactly the same way, we suggest to check your server limits under Appearance > System Status section because the problem might be related with limits on your end.
  • When I download the Zoo demo, I cannot edit the pages.  Once I go into the editor, it does not edit the demo data displayed, it adds text with the notes to the bottom of the page instead of updating the existing.  What am I missing?
  • @barriemand Do you mean that content and options under Page Options can not be saved? If that's what you mean, please check server limits under Appearance > System Status section.
  • Everything is increased beyond standard.  And no, I do not show muffin builder to edit pages so when Builder>SEO brings in data, any changes and all instructions are entered as data at the bottom of the demo page.

WordPress Environment

WP Version:[?]4.5.1
    WP Multisite:[?]
    WP Memory Limit:[?]256 MB
    WP Debug Mode:[?]
    Language:[?]en_US
    Server Environment
    Server Info:[?]Apache
    PHP Version:[?]5.4.42
    PHP Post Max Size:[?]128 MB
    PHP Time Limit:[?]900
    PHP Max Input Vars:[?]10000
  • edited May 2016
    Is it possible to load different demo contents / pages at the same time? 
    In my case: I imported the Be|Energy layout and now I want to add (not replace) pages from another demo. Or would I lose my previously made content?

• @zmwartijn No, it is not possible. If you want to learn how some things were done on other demos, we suggest to create extra WP instance where you can import different pre-made layouts for tests.
  • Ok, tnx!
  • Hi there. 

I just purchased the theme because it looks awesome. However, I got a problem. 

I wanted to download the demo Media but only the bottom part worked. I wanted to download the BeMedia but the menu bar stayed the same (Betheme). Please, see the url: growth-hackers.net. Hope you can help me get the full Media demo on. 

Thanks.
  • @kevlim808 We can not open your site because looks like you got some WP errors that are not related with theme.
  • Hello Muffingroup Team,

yesterday i bought your betheme. After downloading the Theme i installed it and tried the demo content "Showcase" and "Seo2". So far so good. Today i decided to use the "Showcase" demo but now the left side menu is missing. I can see the menu under dashboard->pages but not on the page. The left side menu on the page is just blank. I also tried deleting and reinstalling everything but nothing changed :(. What went wrong? How can i fix it?

• @janynissem Any link to page where menu is missing?
  • edited May 2016
    @muffingroup this is the link.
    I don't know what happened but i wrote a comment yesterday and now its gone.
    Anyway i tried some options and know i'm able to get the menu back but if i try to install another demodata the menu still ist not showing. I have to add it manually. Why does this happen?
  • Hi, I just istalled the Theme on WordPress 4.3. After that I installed WooCommece 2.4.8 and the Contact Form 7 and the other recommended Plugins. It has to be this older version because we need to use an plugin for payment that is just compatible with this versions... After that, I istalled the Demo Cosmetics... But the now the Shop doesn't work. I also can't see a green button in Slider Revolution. I just can see a field "Slider Import". After a click it is asking for an folder based on my computer. Which Slider Package I have to choose? And how can I make work the Shop? Regards
  • @jaynissem You have coming soon mode active so we can't check your site. Would be great if you can provide us all details privately if you don't want to make your site public yet.

@orbell Sounds like the problem is related with older versions of plugins and we don't think so that we would be able to help in this matter. If you will send us link to page where shop does not work, we will see what might be the reason.
  • edited May 2016
    @muffingroup thx for the info i'll contact you privately
  • @jaynissem We appreciate if we can continue private conversation thru e-mail where we got all necessary details. So please do not post questions anymore in this section as it is very confused for us and it just delay our reply. So if you have something to add, please do this in private conversation.
  • How I can cancel import of Demo? In case I need to instal new kind of one click installation theme?
  • Hi @schalkmsk,

to remove all data, you need to use Wordpress Reset plugin. But please remember that this plugin removes all data, like: pages, posts, settings, etc. Your Wordpress would be again as clear as after first installation.

Thanks!
  • Hi everybody, I can't find the Lifestyle Demo Slider. Can you please give me a hint on where to find it?
    Thanks!
  • Hello. Muffin I can't find the Lifestyle Demo Slider. Can you help me on where to find it? I buy new version 31 May 2016
  • @FehSchiavon It's under Appearance > BeTheme Demo Data section where all demos are.
  • Hi Team, I having problems installing the full demos onwww.strokeandbrush.com. I want to install Fashion demo but it just shows the regular install.

Also I am getting this message:

WordPress function wp_remote_get() test failed. Looks like your server is not fully compatible with WordPress. Contact your hosting provider.
    Status code: 404

• @Sportsbrite Looks like your server does not support wp_remote_get() function which is a default WP function btw. wp_remote_get() uses loopbacks and this could be the reason why you are unable to import complete pre-made layout. So or you will contact with your admin and ask him if he can remove those limits for you or you need to import demo without paying attention to errors and after that import muffin options manually.

More details about similar issue you can read on http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/12103/wp-remote-get-demo-download-no-header-menu-of-footer-settings where a problem was a little bit different but the solution may work for you as well.
  • i dont see be NGO in demo list . can you help me ?
  • Hello ! I just downloaded and installed demo version - lifestyle - and now trying to do step   2 with Revolution slider.....when I try to activate it i get following message : 

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.