Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

How to re-create one of full demo pages? [BeTheme Demo Data]

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Seriously? How does this supposed one click actually work and please don't refer to the instructions in this thread cause they tell me squat, seems mission impossible to recreate one of your demos with just the one click and those demos and the promise of a one click install was the reason for purchasing this theme in the first place! 
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi! My problem: I want to use demo "Cleaner", but I don't see it in install. I had bought them in august ,2014, and this demo is new: so, can I use this demo and how?
  • ok, thanks) Sorry, that I so uneducated, but how to update theme?
  • How can I delete the demo after I install it? I tried to install a couple of demo back to back, now I have tons of pages, menu etc and don't want to deal with it one by one
  • Is there a way to turn off the counter on quick facts item? Let's say when you assign a number it counts from 0 to the number. I don't want to show it counting.
  • Is it possible to use the demo pages instead of the content I had on previously with my old theme?

I tried to import the bar demo and I'm seeing a lot of differences
    • Missing Background
    • Missing quote of week block
    • missing the sections with images below the "see what we've got for you "section (hot dogs, darts and drinks)
    • There is a bunch of extra garbage on the footer

This is a fresh install with nothing else having been done whatsoever yet -- so what am I supposed to do differently so that it loooks exactly the same?
  • @stahltony This is definitely weird because it shouldn't look like this. How exactly you imported this demo? Did you used one click installation feature of BeTheme Demo Data section? If this is what you did, have you got any information/warnings/errors while import?

@ Demo data section - Yes
    @ Warnings, none whatsoever.
  • What email address do you want me to use to send the private message?
  • I didn't see Be|Vision demo data, any Chance to get that
  • Hi I want to use BeFix and import demo data. I don't see it anywhere? I downloaded all the XML demo content but with no luck for Fix?
  • Hi There,
    I am trying to install the Yoga demo. I go be theme demo data then demo then yoga I have not downloaded attachments I then press import demo data and the page then loads but when finished its blank - Is this correct ?
  • HI I have contacted my hosting administrator who says there is no limited to the FTP - any suggestions as to why it is not working?
    Many Thanks
  • Hi I have also tried re installing the theme several times but it is still not working. Any thoughts?
  • Ok, How do I do this - do you have a private message board?
    Shall I send you a link to my WP dashboard and to my FTP dashboard?
    many Thanks
  • edited March 2015
    I have the "Finance" demo theme installed and looks good, however I cannot figure out how to edit the slides. There is no slides under the Revolution Slider, LayerSlider, Featured Image or anywhere in the Home Page, Widget settings or BeTheme Options. I searched the documentation but cannot find it.  I want to replace the default/demo image of the man (home_finance_slider2) to another image.  Great theme.  Thank you!