Can you help with adjusting CSS for variable MENU font size, thanks?

Hi Could you help with adjusting CSS so that I will have a smaller font size for the main menu (I am not using MEGA menu) - CLASSIC MENU - between 1240px and 1497px screen sizes?

(On large screen the big menu font suits fine and on stacked responsive everything looks good, too, but it is these "in-betwee" sizes that the menu is now pushed on a new row underneath the logo. So making my menu font smaller, it would line up nicely. I tried something... didn't work. Please help. 

Many Thanks

Hela

Comments

• Hi Sorry, can't give you access without adjusting your hosts file - the clients old site is still up and we are building this new site on our servers and accessing via hosts file adjustments.

However, I KNEW, it had to be with adjusting the css with @media commands.... all I had to do is to add !important - to each size so that would be taken into consideration rather than the defaults.

Think it works now, will let you know if I get stuck again. Many thanks.
  • Sorry but without url to site, we are unable to help. It is really necessary to have the link to so we can have a look into code.