Completely remove line / highlight from menu current item

Also... I tried to see if I could completely remove lines from underneath the current menu item - and just leave the different colour as effect indicating current page. I am using now the 80% 1 px line option.
Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,

please send us url to page first.
  • As I said in my previous thread. I can't give you url without you adjusting your hosts file, as I am building this site on our server and accessing it through adjusted hosts file on my computer, while the clients old site is still up and showing.

I have tried to locate which part of css is calling for this line. Can't see it. Please help.

Is it to do with this?
    <code>
    // .hover() -------------------------
                menu.find("> li, ul:not(.mfn-megamenu) li").hover(function() {
                    $(this).stop(true,true).addClass(options.hoverClass);
                    if (options.animation === "fade") {
                        $(this).children("ul").stop(true,true).fadeIn(options.delay);
                    } else if (options.animation === "toggle") {
                        $(this).children("ul").stop(true,true).slideDown(options.delay);
                    }
                }, function(){
                    $(this).stop(true,true).removeClass(options.hoverClass);
                    if (options.animation === "fade") {
                        $(this).children("ul").stop(true,true).fadeOut(options.delay);
                    } else if (options.animation === "toggle") {
                        $(this).children("ul").stop(true,true).slideUp(options.delay);
                    }
                });
        </code>

in inspecting the css - I can't see anything here that brings / controls the current page highlight
    #Top_bar .menu > li.current-menu-item > a, #Top_bar .menu > li.current_page_item > a

If you REALLY need to see the site, I will of course give you details ot adjust the hosts file.

Thanks.
  • Sorry but like we explained in previous question, if we won't get link to your site, we won't be able to have a look on it. It is always VERY NECESSARY to have a look into live code on live server. Sending us files or images, won't help at all and is just useless.