Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

disable the responsive menu.

edited December 2015 in Menu / Mega menu
I want to disable the responsive menu without affecting the responsiveness of the site...Please help me regarding this..

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Thanks for the help betheme. but i also want default menu in place of the responsive menu. Is  any code for that ? please help us..
  • Hi, I'd like to know that too :)
    I only have two pages in the website, so I don't need the responsive menu, as the two menu items will be clearly visible also on a smartphone in portrait mode.

I want to disable the responsive menu toggle (I can set it to display none), but I want the non responsive menu to be visible. Unforunately when the page switches to responsive mode the <nav> tag just disappears from the code...

Is it also possible to center the menu with the logo? (not the responsive one)
  • mattiaguolo.com

in the homepage (works) I've intentionally hidden the logo, but I'd like to center the menu items.

in the about page I have the logo and the menu items and I'd like to center them.

Same for each portfolio page.

Thanks!
  • Thanks,
    it worked partially.

It messed up the responsive menu toggle, so I decided to insert the menu with the custom menu shortcode for VC and now it works like a charm :)

Thanks!

p.s. your theme is the best one available! ;)
  • Sunsetstriker, can you please leave instructions on how this is done?
  • How am I able to hide the menu on mobile? I'm using WPR Menu Pro and right now both the theme and the WPR Menu Pro are showing for some reason.
  • Where do i drop this in?
  • Go to BeTheme > Theme Options > Custom css & js > css
  • I would like a code to display the normal menu not with the toggle in larger screen, but on mobile and tablet with the toggle. this is my page cepasi.com
  • I added this in the Custom CSS section of the Betheme options and nothing has changed on my mobile site.
  • currently if you look at my site on a mobile device it has 2 logo's on the top right one for the WPR Menu plug in and one that BeTheme implements. This was never showing on mobile in the past and then there was an update to WordPress and the BeTheme and now it is showing.
  • You removed custom css? I add the css code you sent me into the BeTheme options CSS section and it has not disabled the menu on mobile. Not sure I'm understanding what you mean.

.responsive-menu-toggle {
    display:none !important;
    }
  • that is correct that is the logo i want to have displayed on my mobile site. The logo below that one is from the BeTheme which I would like disabled.
  • this still didn't work

• This worked thanks so much for your support!
  • Hi, how do I disable the responsive menu and only use the desktop menu for all screen sizes?

So far I can only set the responsive menu toggle to display none. When the page is resized to mobile screen size, the <nav> tag for the desktop menu just disappears from the code.