BeService Demo - Responsive !?

edited January 2016 in Fonts
Hello,

my english is not so good, but I will try. :)

I´m using BeTheme with the BeService Demo.

http://s332597009.online.de

The Problem:

When I open my website with my iPhone, it seems not like responsive design. The fonts are too big and on the right side the fonts are cut off a little bit.

Maybe there is any wrong option or something else?
I´m looking forward to a feedback.

Best regards

Cathrin

Comments

• Hi,

we did checked your site but looks like responsive is fine. What else we can suggest is to activate Decrease Fonts option under Theme options > Responsive section.
  • Hi,

thanks for the feedback.

The Fonts option was already activated.

The image is a screenshot of my iPhone. There you can see what I mean.
    Also the Fancy Divider seems to be not correct.

• 1. Your words are too long and that's why simply does not fit to small screens. What you can do is just break them on smaller devices with custom css:
    @media only screen and (max-width: 768px){
     h1, h2 {
         word-wrap: break-word;
     }
    }

@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
     h1 { font-size:40px; line-height:40px;}
     h2 { font-size:25px; line-height:25px;}
    }
    2. We do not see any fancy divider on that page.
  • Thank you! That works.

2. The Fancy Divider is the thing that is under the "send button". With the Style Triangle Down.
    First color green an second color dark gray.

on the iPhone there is a space on the left and right side. The triangle is over the whole width of the website.
  • Sorry but we did checked your site on desktop and on mobile devices as well and this divider does not exist. However, please take a look at http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/shortcodes/fancy-divider and check dividers in action because they won't work the same on mobile as on desktop. It's just technically not possible to make them the same look on mobile as on desktop.