Article Schema Errors?

I'm trying to track down this issue, but I"m getting AMP Article errors with google structred data tool

Is this coming from betheme? I only use yoast SEO, and and WP ultimate recipe that has SEO options, and neither seem to say they use Article snippets.

Comments

• No, this error does not come from BeTheme. We don't know where from exactly this come.
  • edited February 2016
    Actually, I just disabled your theme and went with Twenty Fifteen to test, and the article snippets were removed., disabling any other plugin doesn't seem to fix anything :(

• edited February 2016
    So I dug a little deeper, and i removed "<?php mfn_tag_schema(); ?>" from the "<html class="no-js" <?php language_attributes(); ?> <?php mfn_tag_schema(); ?>>" line in header.php

The Article shcema data and errors are now removed. I'm not sure if the "<?php mfn_tag_schema();>" is important to having my site display correctly or not in google, since I am using yoast SEO (I'll find out for sure after a re-crawl).

Is this a bug? 
  • Thank you, Derek. Removing <?php mfn_tag_schema(); ?> from the header.php fixed my structured data errors as well. 
  • We will consider an option to turn off schema.org tags because as many people so many bugs. Each of you is different and needs something different. One guy is writing that he needs this bu the other is writing that he don't want this. So we will definitely add an option to turn off schema.org completely and this should sort everything.
  • It's not so much that I DON'T need it. But if it's going to included it should validate correctly :)
  • It's not so much that I DON'T need it. But if it's going to included it should validate correctly

I agree with this 100%. Your users need the ability to use schema CORRECTLY if it's going to be included  as a setting.
  • @shawnrtooley It is included correctly in our opinion. But as many people, so many opinions.