Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

CSS Showing on HTML page instead of in a css sheet

Hi,

I am curious as to why a great portion of CSS is showing up directly on my HTML page when viewing page source, instead of on a separate styles sheet. It is showing up in a style tag with an id of "mfn-dnmc-style-css"

Can you help me to understand where this is coming from and how I can move it into the css stylesheet?

Thank you!

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • hmm seems very seo unfriendly and a bit lazy! My custom css is completely empty and still there's inline css in the header... definately needs improving.
  • I am also thinking this is somewhat weird decision, the place to put the custom css is there OK, but the theme coming with stuff in there already sounds weird...

In my case, I go to the place u said to change part of that mfn-dnmc-style-css properties and there is nothing shown on that section of the theme.

how can I change the css properties on the mfn-dnmc-style-css if is not showing on the custom css part of the theme options
  • This is very poorly implemented.  The whole point of CSS is that you can easily edit it, having it inline and with !important rules is exactly how NOT to css.
  • Hitting my sites rankings is there anyway around this? Has anybody figured out how to modify that 
    functions/theme-head.php - I was thinking we dump all that code into the.css then turn off the theme customizer so it stops the injection and gets it from our custom css file - Is their any way of doing that?

That would be a hell of a good feature - Turn on to modify then turn off and it lightens things up. 

I like to keep my wordpress sites streamlined if I am not using a plugin I disable it. It would be nice when I am not customizing the theme I can disable it.