Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

How to Set Homepages and Content Sample?

Hi,

Congratulations for this
Theme, is fantastic and easy to use! However, have a question, how to set up my website, like the homepages/content sample be|landing, be|shop, and so forth... because I will use the model to find better and go on modifying the base model?

Thank's!

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi,

I know that
    and I think you did not understand my question, I see this video, but, I want to configure my site equal to one of 20 models of sites you have, which is more suitable for me, I'll use. For this, I need the "import options" and "xml" file of each homepage, you can send me? If you can not, I will cancel my purchase and notify Envato!

Thank's!
  • Muffingroup,

I'll say it again, maybe I expressed myself wrong, I want to make my site equal to model Be|Landing you can just send me the content of this model? I chose you because I liked a lot of solutions and reviews, what I'm trying to say is that with this theme I can have different Be|Theme, blogger, beauty, business... I want to make my site equal to model Be|Landing, but you must send me the configuration files of this model, and not full XML, you could facilitate providing downloadable files and XML configuration for each model Be|Theme created by you, and not a single file containing all! In this post it was requested, more or less what I need: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/115/be-renovate#latest

Thank's!
  • Muffingroup,

No problem,
    I've solved it! Is that some images, visual, are not complete, but no problem, I've decided and thanks for all the support, this template is very good and easy to use!

One suggestion, the manual should be in html revaxarts-themes.com/documenter/ or any other method more practical than PDF for your customers /
    and you could make available the download folder "upload"!

Thanks!
  • Muffingroup,

Exactly what I needed and will help many users too! Congratulations again, the theme is really fantastic and very easy to use!

FIVE STARS