Betheme seo problem

Hello,
I have a problem with BeTheme seo. I have my page www.Gados.lt and Google has indexed it, but it only shows on like page 10 of search results in a none competetive keyword space. Whats the problem ? I've been trying to solve it for over two months, I'd really appreciate your help, you're my last chance.

Thanks,
Kipras Zabeliauskas

Comments

• Hi,

you should contact with the person who is responsible for SEO of your site because theme does not have anything to this. You may set something wrong or maybe Google just didn't index it yet.
  • I am the one responsible for the seo of the site, but I can't seem to find the main problem, I have webmaster and analytics running, the site is indexed, but it only appears on like page 10 of the search results. I've been searching web for a solution, but I haven't found anything at all. This is really important to me
  • So maybe you can tell us what impact have theme on indexing you site? Because we really don't understand what you ask for. Like we wrote above, theme does not have any impact on how Google see your site.

BTW We did checked your site as we have over 82 results what you can see on http://pasteboard.co/1tm5i48Q.png
  • Yeah, but those results are found by typing the wrong keywords, I have set up seo in all of my pages, the leading keyword is "konteineriniai namai" and by searching it on google it only comes up in 85 place
  • You need to write to Google team then and ask why bots don't want to index your site as you wish because we have no idea what might be wrong in your case.
  • @Kipsiuka5,
    There's a whole lot more to SEO then filling in the boxes on plugins.  Everything about your site has to be optimized for the keywords that you are after.  And even then, you are up against the competition that is already in Google.  BeTheme can't control that.  We've had great luck getting our sites to rank with BeTheme and various plugins, and a whole lotta elbow grease.