Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Copyright Bar colours

edited March 2016 in Muffin options

Hello,

I don't find anywhere the custom CSS codes to change the Copyright & Social Bar colours. I would need also a CSS code to change the social icons on the right since they are same colour of the Bar.

Thank You!

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hello,

thank you for reply. I changed with success the social icons color (sorry i didn't find the discussion). Unfortunately I still have an issue since i need to change the color of the copyright bar, under the footer, or the copyright text, since they are same color. If you look at the footer, you can see that, with the color combination i can change, there still remains two elements of same color. 

To be clear:
    - is there a CSS to change only the "copyright" text?
    - Is there a CSS to change only the copyright bar color (below the footer)?

Thank you!

• 1) css worked thank you!!!!!
    2) yes i mean that bar...
  • edited April 2017
    I'm adding that CSS to my custom css tab on theme options, but nothing changes. When I inspect the page the CSS is not even added there, I don't know if it's bugging or what, I've just added other CSS the same way and it worked, but the footer one is behaving as if I haven't added anything.

Edit:
    Never mind, it must have been some bug with by browser. All of a sudden, while I was editing something else and refreshing the page, the css took effect.
  • Great may I ask why these options are not in the betheme options menu for footer?
    wouldn't it be easier than using custom CSS for everything?