Table responsive

Hi,
I have this page with table for the product

And I have problem at the responsive with the table -  you can see screenshot here:  http://screencast.com/t/xmpwYC2oBdOL

What do you suggest to do?
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hi,

1) What's the problem with table on desktop?

2) This is how table on mobile works. Tables are NOT responsive and never won't be. This is technical problem between being responsive and tables.
  • thanks for you answer, my comment in yellow
    1) What's the problem with table on desktop? - In the desktop the table is perfect

2) This is how table on mobile works. Tables are NOT responsive and never won't be. This is technical problem between being responsive and tables.- so how I can get similar result?
    Do you have some table feather?
  • 2) We do not have any option to make the table responsive. But we added possibility to swipe in the section where table is. So when someone is in table's section on mobile, can swipe on screen.
  • Thanks for your answer,
    But I don't understand what do you mean? "we added possibility to swipe in the section where table is. So when someone is in table's section on mobile, can swipe on screen." 
    Can you please explain more clearly?

And I made the table in the 'offer' feature so how I can add section to 'offer'?

Thank!

• Open your site with table on mobile device, go to table and swipe with your finger to see how table behaves. This will be the best explanation if you don't understand what we mean.
  • Hi again-  This is the page I spoke about: http://telaway.us/simsize/
    1. Open your site with table on mobile device, - I open
    2. go to table and swipe with your finger- I swiped
    3.  to see how table behaves. - The table is still cut. (you can see screenshot here:  http://screencast.com/t/7ypgeJunuBF )

So how can I use the possibility that you added to swipe , like what you wrote: "...But we added possibility to swipe in the section where table is. So when someone is in table's section on mobile, can swipe on screen."

• We had no idea that you put the table inside Offer Slider. Using tables inside offer slider won't work because the swipe feature is reserved for offer items, not for the table and it's not possible to have 2 swipe actions around one item. If you will put the table on a plain page, you will understand what we mean. However, for what you did, we do not have any solution unfortunately.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Okay thanks!
  • "
    Open your site with table on mobile device, go to table
    and swipe with your finger to see how table behaves. This will be the
    best explanation if you don't understand what we mean."

How do I enable this? It's not sliding for me. Thank you
  • Arjoni
    Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks