Change plus icon of the menu

Hi! I'm trying to change a feature in the hamburger menu responsive.
I would like to make the link in the text instead the plus icon, and after that, remove the plus and minus icons.
It is possible?
Thank you very much!

Comments

• Hi,

menu items are links already so we don't get your request. However, you can remove plus and minus icons of course with the following css:
    #Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle::after { display: none !important; }
    #Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle { border: 0 !important; }
  • Ok, you are right, but my items in the menu are just Custom links but without URL. Their funtionality is just to group a bunch of submenus.
    In desktop view (with normal menu) the menu displays submenus on rollover, but when i see the web in mobile or tablet (with burger menu) the active area to display submenus are only in the plus icons instead the text. So, I need to make a function that this Custom links (without URL or with a # URL) displays their submenus on touch -or click-.
    Or maybe I'm doing it wrong in the Appearance/Menus screen?
    I show you a screenshots of my problem.

• This is how responsive menu works exactly and you can not change this behave. On mobile, menu item would be a different color only, if you roll over sub-menu by clicking on + icon. It works exactly as on our main demo.
  • hi, can i know how to change size Plus Icon ? i need size more bigger then default size
    And also i want to ask how to change color of the Plus Icon? Only Plus Icon 
    example i use text color grey and i want to use Plus Icon Blue or Red Color
  • @exitobali
    Hello, only with css. Please send a link to your page.