Custom Font Limitations

I am new to the theme. I purchased it to use my custom fonts. It seems that I can only assign 2 fonts whereas I would like to have regular and bold plus italic for each. I also have medium and black versions but adding them would be even too much given the limitation of the theme.

I am I doing something wrong if I want to add more than 2 custom font files in the custom font section?
I would love help. I have a web kit from MyFonts.com where I purchased the web font files. I just do not seem to be able to get the custom CSS to work either.

Thanks for any tips.

Comments

• Hey,

like you wrote above, it is possible to load only 2 custom fonts.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Have you considered expanding custom fonts? 2 choices is extremely limiting
  • No, at this moment not because many customers got this theme installed on very poor hosting and they might have a problem if we will add more custom fonts fields. For us it's not a problem to add more of them, the problem is with people's hosting.
  • Why not let the customer decide if they have adequate hosting and then make the choices they want? 

I realize that you want your product to be good and liked but for me this is a negative. In fact, I purchased it because of the custom font advertising only to be disappointed that you were only partly supporting custom fonts - indeed a very limited support.

I am not sure that your deciding for me is in my interest, more your own assumptions about your customers.

Hopefully, you will change your minds about this point and feature.
  • Sorry but we don't get your thoughts. So in your mind, we should add next thousands of options and do not care about the people who use poor hosting services, right? If that's what you mean, we really have nothing to add because we need to keep the proper balance between limited hosting services and the number of options. It's just impossible to provide more options for those who got better hosting and less for those who use worse hosting.
  •    I think we need to agree to disagree. For example, if you make it clear what options are a problem for sites with poor hosting then those individuals or people can choose for themselves what best serves their need.
       Perhaps because I am American and value my individual freedom to choose for myself what is important, we disagree. I do not see how explaining the features that can slow down the site and should be avoid by some people would affect others who have good hosting and enjoy the creative use of additional fonts.
       I suggest that, at the least, your marketing for the theme should be clearer that you have a limit of 2 customs font types. I purchased the theme expecting more than this and so I am disappointed. 
       I understand what you are saying, I just disagree with your logic. Best wishes though.