Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

How to import demo slider into Be|theme using Revolution Slider?

Comments

• Hello once again, by checking once again my setting, I recognized that there is maybe a problem with activation. When I klick on the Slider Revolution button on the dashbord I get the info that there is no plug in activation. But yesterday I already entered my Purchase code and it didn´t work. I am scared to use it once again (cause it should be used only one time). Could this be the problem? What can I do then? Thanks!
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi muffingroup,

I tried to find the neccessary information in your added link, but it wasn´t succesfully. So I would like to explain you what I already did:
    I bought Betheme and downloaded the betheme zip files. Then I installed them in wordpress. After that I uploaded under category "plugins" the sliderrevolution plugin and installed it. When I now klick on plugins I still get the message that I have to enter the purchase code. But I already did that.
    Does the sliderrevolution also works without entering this code or what do I have to do?

Thank you for your help!

• Ok, but does it then Show the already described error? How can I check what I did wrong?
    Thank you!
  • Hello sir, thanks for your theme. It is very good. I have one issue when I am import revolution slider demo then I am not getting be firm revolution slider demo. Please fix this issue. 

• edited April 2016
    @onelife81 and @muffingroup I have the same problem. I installed the Be theme template and imported all the plugins. also imported the zip file in each slider but the  Revolution and Layer Sliders are still asking for an activation code to run. There is also an error at the preview that says the Slider is not found.
  • @muffingroup How can we work with the plugin and edit the photos it should have if we can't see it in the WP Panel. There is an error red cross instead of the slider in the preview and when we go to the edition tab, there are no photos to replace.
  • Hi, I'm trying to import the .zip files from the latest release v.13. In doing so the following error is generated:

{"success":false,"message":"Wrong request"}

No matter what .zip file I choose, this error message is produced. I am using version 5.2.5.1 of Revolution Slider, which is the latest version. Might there be a way to FTP the files? Just in case this is is an issue.

Thanks.

• I bought the theme. I installed the demo but Parfume slider gives error. I can not reach my desired look. I do not know where I'm making mistakes. Thanks for help.

• slider plugin not working when trying to install - 

Installing Plugin: Slider Revolution

Downloading install package from /mnt/target02/341845/1012254/www.schedatron2000.com/web/content/wp-content/themes/betheme/plugins/revslider.zip

Download failed. A valid URL was not provided.

• Destination folder already exists. /hermes/bosnaweb08a/b1516/ipg.v/wp-content/plugins/revslider/

Plugin install failed.

TGMPA v2.6.1

Return to Required Plugins Installer

• I'm having issues with importing slider. I click on IMPORT SLIDER, and then select the proper zipped file (energy.zip) and I keep receiving errors about IMPORT FILE NOT FOUND. I have had many issues regarding this issue. Please help.
  • Non of the other sliders work... same outcome
  • edited August 2016
    Hello friends,

When I tried to install "Revolution slider" plugin It shows me the following error

An error occurred while installing Slider Revolution: Download failed. A valid URL was not provided..

Note that I have installed betheme in 200MB disk space.

Looking forward for your kind respond.

Many thanks,
    Muzna.

• Once I install the wordpress & theme through cpanel, It asks me to download the recommended plugins. All plugins installed except slider revolution. It shows me the above error! 
  • Hi Friends,

Just sent you my WordPress dashboard through contact form, Hopefully, you will install Betheme successfully 

Thanks in advance,
    Muzna.
  • Hi Friends,

Any update for my issue !

Thanks,
    Muzna.