Image width on masonry items

Hi!

I'm having a little problem displaying post entries on a masonry style. All works as desired, I even edited things a bit on the display side, but I have a problem with the display width of the vertical images. When an image is portrait-oriented it appears with a different width than expected, as you can see in this link. What could be the problem?

Thanks a lot, Sergio

Comments

• Hi Sergio,

as we see, your vertical images looks good. The only thing we see is that images does not fit inside border which is around images. But this happen because of wrong images size and that`s it. If you want, we can send you css to remove border from images.
  • Hi again, and thanks for the lightning-fast response!

Yes, I know that's the problem. But the original images, the ones set as featured images are much wider than the ones that appear. As you can see if you check with an inspector, the first image on the left, the bearded guy is a 540x800px image that is being resized (via isotope-plugin setting the attribute, I suppose) to a 303px wide image, way less than the 351px container. Why is it this way? 

It also happens on the last image (the other portrait one), and the landscape images, while rescaling, are correctly scaled to the column width.

I hope I made myself clearer this time, thanks again!
    Sergio
  • Yes, we know what you mean. But as we wrote above this is related with images sizes. It looks like those images has been uploaded before theme has been installed. We recommend to remove those images from wordpress completely and upload them again. Or also you can try to use https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/
  • Hi again! Yes, that was it. I forgot absolutely about previous installation... :(

Thanks a lot for your time and patience!