Blank page after installation

Hello,
I have problem with BeTheme. I'm using Wordpress 4.5.2. When I choose betheme or betheme-child I have blank page on frontend. When I'm changing theme everything works fine. Problem is very strange beacuse when I upload demo data (ex. wedding) page works... but stop working after making any changes in BeTheme Options. I can make changes only in pages, slider etc., but I still can't change, for example, logo. I'm trying a lot of methods to repair "blank screen", I'm trying to use another server, trying to find problem in database, trying to install older version of Wordpress but nothing works.

Before this I made a few pages on BeTheme and everything works fine. Maybe it is some problems with newest version of BeTheme?

Link (on my second server): http://www.center.pl/bonjo/slubnepomysly/ - I install BeTheme (blank page), demo data (everything OK) and delete Retina logo in options. (blank page again)

Thanks for help! 

Comments

• Having the exact same issues using Wordpress 4.5.2. I'm just getting a blank page.
  • Hi,

it is not a problem with theme itself for sure. If you get blank page, we suggest to activate developer mode and check if you get any message. If not, you need to contact with your admin and check in the logs what might be the reason.
  • edited June 2016
    This is the error I'm getting:

Fatal error:  Call to undefined function  array_replace_recursive() in /home4/enigmani/public_html/moto/testdemo/wp-content/themes/betheme/style.php on line 147

UPDATE: I was able to successfully install the theme on Wordpress 4.5.2 if I manually FTP the theme files instead of using the built-in theme uploader.
  • @motomarketing It means that the problem is with connection between your internet provider and the hosting if you are unable to update files via dashboard. That's why if you have any problems related with files, we always recommend to update files via FTP.

Anyway, we are glad to see that you sorted it out :)
  • my hamerlife.com betheme in my admin page is empty. May I know any solution on it?
  • leechunyuan
    Hi,
    could you please explain in more detail what is not showing and attach screenshots?
    Is it the theme options? What is your system status showing?
    thanks