No responsive

edited March 2015 in Theme support
Hello. I am using "no responsive" for Be|B&W and when I open it on phone the website doesnt appear in the middle of the phone. It shows the left top side.
And again in mobile the menu appears like responsive version. I mean we don't see menu names, we see menu icon.
I want the page appear in the middle of the page for no responsive style in mobile and see the menu how is look like in computer. my web site is *** Please let me know if u need the password. Thank you very much.

Comments

• Hey,

if you turned off "Responsive mode" then website won`t go in the middle. This is how it works. But it is weird that on non-responsive mode shows responsive menu. Please send us url to your website and we`ll have a look on it.
  • edited March 2015
    it's: ***
    I think I couldn't explain my problem with "going in middle". When I open other "no responsive" web sites they appear in the middle of the phone's screen. Did you look at the ss:
    Please with your phone open *** and then open  and see the difference. new balance's web site is also no responsive but when I open it on phone it appears in the middle. Thanks.
  • We have same problem with this customer http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/comment/6015/#Comment_6015 Also he is using no responsive version and his menu goes to responsive in smaller width
  • As we see, new balance website looks similar to our theme in non responsive version. It does not open in the middle as you mentioned. But about menu, you're right - this is our mistake and this will be fixed with next update. If responsive is deactivated, then you should have regular menu instead of responsive. We apologize for that.
  • Hello. It's ok I will wait for fix. Thanks. By the way I have solved my problem about non responsive style. That problem because of me. It's ok now. Have a nice day.