Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Share Button

Hi,
How to display the share button? Like facebook, twitter, google+.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Sorry, I mean how to display the share button in landing page (not article)
  • edited July 2017
    Hello, sorry for necro.
    I love your theme guys and recommend it to everyone. Had my fair share of experience with horrible and non-customizable themes as well, so +1 to you.

Right now, I need clean, nice-looking buttons from addthis.com, managed by their scripts.

The share buttons you guys have in BeTheme are ****ing horrible, you can say that to whoever designed them. 
    Besides I need more share buttons than all 3 you guys have. I also need them managed to addthis.com script so they are responsive to the user. 
    As we live in 2017, sharing is crucial part of my content, and your theme is killing it.

Please advise how to properly disable your tuning of share functions so I can set up share buttons in my post pages from 3rd provider like addthis.com using my own account and code.

The website in question is migrationvisa.com.ua

Thank you in advance.
  • Hello again.
    There is a problem - disabling your share box also disables the ShareThis and AddThis sharing code.
    Please advise.

• edited August 2017
    I want the nice-looking share box, provided by services I mentioned.
    The style of your default share box differ, is much worse, also has only 3 buttons, unlike shareboxes offered online.

• edited August 2017
    Something to improve in the near future, please.
    This is 2017 guys... If it doesn't have nice cool-looking share buttons, nobody gives a fudge anymore...
    At the very least, give us the ability to use 3rd party shareboxes on our pages.
    Thank you for understanding.
  • I agree. Themes should have something like a share widget, and we should be able to use costumized sharing option. Sharethis integration is not good this way. In our country nobody gives a finger about sharing on Pinterest or Twitter, we should be able to use other options.