Malware and Google Advice

Hello, 

I recently had problems with BeTheme.

The web is infected and we installed a plugin that detects virus (Wordfence), which alerts us whenever you have to update a plugin or if someone tries to access to the backend.

Wordfence also alerted us when there's a corrupt file, and in this case, is always one the headers of BeTheme. Each time it's happens, Google blocks our web alerting the user that there's a virus (attached screenshot). Although we've cleaned up the issue on many occasions via FTP, always surje the same problem. We change our hosting provider a few weeks ago for fear, but we still have the same problem, so we have concluded that the real problem is the template. We would like to know if you can give us a solution to stop this. Otherwise, we'll have to change the template.

Thank u so much!

imageBeTheme. 

Comments

• Hi,

we are sorry but we need to say that Wordfence addon is terrible. We tested it in the past and it shows whatever wants. We are 10000% sure that theme is totally secure and you are wrong. If your server was affected, you supposed to look for a problem out of the BeTheme. What we recommend to do is fresh installation on clean server and please do not move any current files because once affected files won't clear themselves and the addons like Wordfence may bring sometimes more harm than good. Remember that any tool won't do is as good as people.

Thanks!
  • I have had the same problem, but it might be Layer slider
    I like wordfence & think they do a good job