betheme demo data not working

Hi,
http://kjkhospital.devicedriven.com/.....i would like charity2 layout for my website,can i import this layout particularly,
 and my error below..pls. help me to solve these...Looking forward positively.
WordPress function wp_remote_get() test failed. Looks like your server is not fully compatible with WordPress. Contact your hosting provider.
Error: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /var/www/kjkhospital.devicedriven.com/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/importer/import.php on line 509

Comments

• Hi,

looks like the problem is related with wp_remote_get() function but to be honest, we did never saw similar error. Please contact with your hosting provider because it has nothing to theme and this needs to be fixed on server side.

Thanks!
  • Muffin Group,

You have seen this error more and more. Any chance it is something on your end? I have found resolutions that say the vhost name should be the same as the server name...which is rediculous if the case, considering many people have multiple sites on one server. 

Thanks, 
  • No, it is not possible that it could be something on our end because hundreds of people do the imports every day without any problems. So we are sure it's something on your end.