Disable Italic Style

Hi,

I would like to disable the italic style of all fonts, which are set automatically by betheme.
It only has to work if I would set the ITALIC-Style manually by editing the post and not automatically.

Could you please help me and tell me, how to disable the italic style from all font-styles?

I couldn't figure it out. Tried it by editing the base and layout.css in the css-folder as well as the style.css in the skin-folder of the activated skin.
Unfortunately it didn't work.

I am looking forward for your answer!

Kind regards

Comments

• The Website: http://simone-kitzing.de/

Please tell me how to send you login-data beacause the maintenance mode is active.
  • Hey,

please send us dashboard access privately thru contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason. Please don’t forget to attach link to current topic so we know what for the access is.

• Thank you, I've sent you the information by private message. Looking forward for your answer.
  • Thank you for your answer. After I was searching for a long time, I could find it in the Theme-Settings at CUSTOM CSS in Wordpress! But I didn't type something in there.
    But no matter, now it works! :)
  • I have another question:

Can you tell me what settings are defined for submenu?
    I just wanted to scale the width of a submenu item (second level) of the mainmenu to the same width as the mainmenu item at first level above.

At the moment it looks a little bit chaotic.
    The first level item "Psychotherapie" looks great, because the second level has the same width.
    The first level item "Körperpsychotherapie" looks bad, because the second level hasn't the same width - it's too short.

I hope you understand what I want to do and looking forward for your answer.
    The Login-Information I've already send to you is still working.

Kind regards.
  • Please deactivate maintenance mode so we can have a look on it because without seeing it we don't know what you mean.
  • I've send you already the login-information by private message. I will do it again...
  • edited July 2016
    Thanks for your anser:
    Hi,

thanks for the access but we are not sure what exactly you want to
    do. Sub-menu width can be set the same for all sub-menu items. You can
    not define different width for different sub-menus unfortunately.

Thanks!

-------------------------

Best regards,

Muffin Group team

At the moment the font is going outside the submenu container!

For better understanding, here is a screenshot

• We are sorry but it is not possible to set width of sub-menu items automatically. The width can be fixed only what means it would be the same for all sub-menu items.
  • could you tell me please, how to set the same width for all sub-menu items?
  • To set the same width for all sub-menu items, you need to use the following css:
    #Top_bar .menu li ul li { width: 250px !important; }