How it works (by shortcode) -> icons ?

HI,
I do not find easy your help on shortcodes
Will you give us the sample code "How it works" (by shortcode) ???
to: http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/shortcodes/content-elements/

[one_third][how_it_works image="icon path ??" number="3" title="Site Web" border="1" link="" target="" animate=""]Insert your content here[/how_it_works][/one_third]
The ideal is to have a real generator dnas the wordpress editor (without using visual composer) ++
Regards

Comments

• Hi,

Image means that you need to give the right path for the image. But the icon is not an image and will not work in this place.

P.S. All raw shortcodes are located under []+ icon which is included directly into WP editor. So yes, we have a real shortcodes generator.

Thanks!
  • edited June 2016
    HI,
    I
    saw it but for me it is very different from a shortcode plugin
    (Intense) which allows me to generate content shortcode and even preview
    it before insertion.
    You generate the skeleton and must be completed. That is why I also suggest putting examples of your demos shortcode (these plugins do too)

Mainteannt soon, I want to do the same thing you
    Do you have a picture library equivalent to icons? an internet resource ??
    How to do ? video tutorial on this shortcode?

PS: I am not notified when you answer ??

• All included into theme icons are listed on http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/shortcodes/typography#icons but like we wrote above, how_it_works shortcode doesn't have option to display icons. This shortcode works with images only.
  • edited June 2016
    I always look at the documentation. I knew the link. I understand what you say but can you help me
    library equivalent to icons? an internet resource ??
    I hope you can give more example of shortcodes like
    how_it_works

PS: I am not notified when you answer ??
  • We are sorry but we don't understand your question. What exactly you need from those icons?

If you want to be informed about message, you should set right option under your account settings.