Outsourcing CSS and JS Files

Hi There. I'm working on my site and I'm trying to make it friendly to search engines. On running some SEO tools, I've got the following messages/suggestions. Please let me know if it's possible to make such changes, and if yes, how to do it.

Your text rate should be higher than 20%. You should reduce your code (by outsourcing the css and javascript in an external file).
Total Size : 88k - Text Size : 5k - Code Size : 83k 

CSS embedded file(s) count 26 files. You should reduce the embedded CSS files to 3-4 maximum. 

Javascript embedded file(s) count 32 files. You should reduce the embedded Javascript files to 4-5 maximum.  

Number of Javascript resources referenced by the page: 39 Javascript files found. You should reduce the referenced Javascript files to 4-5 maximum. 

Minify CSS Compacting CSS code can save many bytes of data and speed up download and parse times. 

Minify JavaScript Compacting JavaScript code can save many bytes of data and speed up downloading, parsing, and execution time. 

Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content: Your page has 13 blocking script resources and 26 blocking CSS resources. This causes a delay in rendering your page.

Comments

• Hi,

we have no idea what tool you use to check site speed but sometimes css's or other files can not be reduced to 3-4 example. What we may suggest is to use W3 Total Cache plugin which may decrease the number of loaded files but we can not guarantee that all above would be removed as sometimes it's just impossible because after that, site wouldn't work properly.

Thanks!