Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

How can i change my social icons

As you could see on image, does not apears social icons section to change.

How can i change my social icons?

Thanks!image

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • In documentation apears a section about change social icons 

3.3 Social icons

To set up social icons, right top corner, navigate Appearance > BeTheme Options > Social > Social Icons and set up links for social profiles.

In my betheme does not apears this section!

• social section yes
    social icons noooooooo

did you see my screenshot?
  • Ok , I'll try to explain better, because they do not seem to understand what I 'm saying.

In the options menu appears betheme social > General tab but does not appear social > social icons.

So I can not change the icons of social networks .
    do you undesrstand now?
    My problem is I do not know where to change the icons , not the link of social networking .

• So, why your tutorial say there is a place to change it? 

ITS FALSE.

Sorry, but Im so blue for this point.
  • I repeat: In documentation apears a section about change social icons 

3.3 Social icons

To set up social icons, right top corner, navigate Appearance > BeTheme Options > Social > Social Icons and set up links for social profiles.

I can see only  Appearance > BeTheme Options > Social > General.

Maybe, you can change social icons for links to social icons. Its confused.

• edited February 5
    @muffingroup, I have managed to find a solution to this question. Since it's not something you guys are providing yourselves, and actively discouraging people for doing it, would it be OK if I provided them the answer?
  • If you access the style files, there's a list of the social media icons used in the Be. From there, you can find that the icons are in fact characters from the mfn-icons.ttf font. Once you find the code for the icon you'd like to use, you can change it to reflect the one you want. I have used this code and it worked perfectly for me:

.icon-play:before {content: '\e95f'; font-size: 30px;}
    .icon-facebook:before  {content: '\f30e'; font-size: 30px; }
    .icon-play {color: #dfdfdf;}
    .icon-play:hover {color: #ff0000; }
    .icon-facebook {color: #dfdfdf; }
    .icon-facebook:hover {color: #3b5998; }

I have changed the theme-provided symbols for Facebook and YouTube and used the ones offered for the custom social link, and imposed them instead of the original ones, so they may appear more like the official logos of the two.