Yoast SEO While Using BeTheme - I Did Builder >> SEO ... How Do I Hide Content? PLZ HELP!

Hello,

I followed your suggestions in earlier posts about using Yoast SEO while building with BeTheme. 

Now I have a front page full of content that I want to hide to the public but let Google's crawlers see my content.

Where exactly in the BeTheme Options do I go to hide the content? Please respond promptly... Thank you so much.

Adam

Comments

• Hi,

we are not sure what exactly you want to do. How you want to hide the content but let Google bots crawl the content? We don't have such possibility included into this theme.
  • When I'm building inside of the MuffinBuilder my content does not get posted into the actual wordpress content that gets read by bots and crawlers. I read somewhere that when you're using the Yoast SEO plugin you have to click Builder >> SEO at the top of the page you're working on to allow the text to be conveyed for Google to read. 

I am using the Yoast SEO plugin and want my content to be indexed by Google for SEO purposes. How do I accomplish that? Let me know. Thanks
  • Content is indexing by default and there is no need to use any Builder >> SEO option. It's just unnecessary.