Changing color of testimonial text

Hi,
We have added testimonials to our website.  We would like for them to be in white text, but when looking at options to edit text in testimonials it looks like we are unable to do that.  Can you please guide us through how to make these changes under testimonials.  Thank you in advance for your help.
Thank You,

Comments

• To be more specific look at staging8.starthuman.co.  This is the code that I see in the area of the testimonials:

<h3 style="text-align: center;"><strong><span style="color: #ffffff;">Word Around the Water Cooler</span></strong></h3>
    [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width="stretch_row_content_no_spaces" css=".vc_custom_1468354828488{background-color: #6e3f5e !important;}"][vc_column][testimonials orderby="rand" hide_photos="1"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width="stretch_row_content" css=".vc_custom_1468277907360{background-position: center !important;background-repeat: no-repeat !important;background-size: cover !important;}"][vc_column width="1/4"][vc_single_image image="2197" img_size="medium" alignment="right"][/vc_column][vc_column width="3/4"][vc_column_text]

I can't figure out how and where I would add the code to change the color of the text to white.  Please advise.

Thank You
  • Hi,

to change blockquote's text to white, please use the following css:
    blockquote, blockquote a, blockquote a:hover { color: #FFF !important; }
    .testimonials_slider .testimonials_slider_ul li .author h5 { color: #FFF !important; }
    .testimonials_slider .testimonials_slider_ul li .author span { color: #FFF !important; }
  • Hi BeTeam,

I've just found this post. I have put the css. But it still shows grey text and author. Here is my site test.max40-gruppe.eu. Thanks for your help.
  • Just ignore it. It's solved.
  • I've put the above code in my custom CSS option under appearance --> betheme options --> custom css. But nothing changes. The text is still the same color. I need to change it to black
  • @max40 You put it in the wrong place and that's why it does not work. Each custom css should be put under Theme options > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section. But you put it under custom class name. As the field name says, this field is for class names only but the whole declarations of custom css for such classes, need to be written under Custom CSS section as we mentioned above. For more details about class names and declarations, please check the topics below:

http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_syntax.asp

http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/sel_class.asp

Anyway, we are glad that you found the bug you did :)