(Be)Theme Check: List of Errors & Warnings

Hi guys, I´ve made a theme check, and a long list of errors came out.
I have contacted my hoster but they couldn´t help me with these Problems:
Can you write me an E-Mail adress?
The List is much too Long to copy in here,
and not very clear. I´d prefer to send it you via PDF-data.

Comments

• To send us private message, please use contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact
  • Hi guys, how can I make my logo larger in the page builder? (I only know how to make it smaller)
    And my second question is: how can I use my page with two sidebars without widgets or something else. (I don´t want to use my page with full width)
    I want to set the words in the middle of the Content with white Background and on the left and on the right only colored bars.
    Thanks for help!
  • 1. What's the link to page where you would like to increase logo size?

2. You can use placeholder items on side and content in the middle.
  • edited July 2016
    1. The link to page is:  www.sigl-coaching.de (I tried to make the logo bigger but only the whole header becomes bigger and Change the Color of it ,too. But I didn´t find where to do this!)

2. I tried it, but the the placeholder´s works only above the word Content, so I removed it again.
    Can you tell me exactly what I have to do,  to build the placeholder on the left and on the right side of the word content, please?  I think there is something wrong with my page, too!
    I´d like to send you the Long List of Theme-Errors but that´s too much to post here.And I have none Outlook E-Mail-account at the Moment, and so I can´t send it to you,  without any e-Mail adress from you, sorry!
    Thanks for help and best regards!

• 1. So the logo size can be increased under Theme options > Global > Logo section.

2. If you got to Muffin Builder and you build site, you can use PLACEHOLDER (it's empty item) on sides and the content inside.
  • edited July 2016
    1. sorry, it don´t work. (Theme Options-Global-Logo-Advanced-Height-I wrote 80px, 120px and so on and saved it, but the only thing what happens when I try this is that: the complete Header becomes bigger, but the logo stays in the same size! That´s my Problem I talked about.

• 1. This can not be true because we did checked and it works. But if it does not work somehow, use the following css:
    #Top_bar #logo img { max-width: 290px !important; }
  • edited July 2016
    Thank you so much! With your css it works!
    Can you write me some more css to create the Placeholder as I asked about above?
    Is it possible to Change the Color of Logo with css, too?

• 2. Sorry but we do not have any css to create placeholder. It's Muffin Builder item.
    3. Logo is an image so can be changed only with a new logo image.
  • Thanks. Ok, "plan B". To 2nd: I tried to put in the placeholder, but the thing what happend was: the word Content have moved downwards.
    But I only want placeholder with color on the left and on the right side of the word Content.(The word Content should be with black letters and a White Background)
    So, can you explain me how I can do that please?

• Would be great if you can send us screenshot with necessary changes for better understanding and we will see if this could be even achieved.
  • edited August 2016
    1.) Please go to sigl-coaching.de  . I want to let the word Content In its width and Color as it is.
    And the sidebars (left and right) without search Icons, Blogs or something like that.
    Only bars with light green.(and the same on all other pages: "home", "about me", and so on.)

2.) Revolution slider: Down On the left of the forest Picture you´ll see a small copy of it.
    How can I remove it.
    And in the Settings of the rev.slider it Shows me, the slider is not activated.
    I tried to activate it with my Item Purchase Code, but it  alwaýs Shows: "Wrong Code".
    What can I do?

• About the 1st one we are sorry but we really don't see anything like that and we don't understand what you want to do. So we be really great if you can show us what you would like to change on screenshot. But about the second, it is not possible to have just empty stripes on sides without sidebar content because this requires files customization. You can only set FULL WIDTH style instead of the sidebar. Page Layout can be set under Page Settings section.

• Ok. Otherwise I don´t Need any slides.
    Instead of it, I want to insert only one big Picture above my word content on my "home" -page.
    Is it possible to Switch off the Revolution slider without Errors?

Thanks for help!
  • Yes, it is possible of course. Just uncheck the slider under Page Options section.
  • Can you tell me exactly what I have to do in the page Options to Switch off the slider, please?
    Or can you write me a css?
    have a nice day, thanks!
  • Like we wrote above, under Page Options section where you have slider selected, you need to uncheck existing slider. Sorry but we don't know how to explain it easier. Maybe the following section in the doc http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#pages explain what Page Options is.
  • edited August 2016
    I know what page Options is, but I don´t know how what to do to Switch off the Revolution slider!
    The section you wrote me don´t answer my question, sorry.
    I think, it´ll be not so difficult for you to tell me exactly what I should do.

• Sorry but we do not understand what is so difficult in switching to SELECT instead of slider what you can see on https://snag.gy/kYczqb.jpg
  • Sorry for that misunderstanding.
    I knew that, and i tried it with the select instead of slider but it don´t work. The slider is still there.
    There must be something wrong with my page,or what else?
    I´ll be thankful for your help!

• Please send us dashboard access privately thru contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will see what you did. Please don’t forget to explain in message what for this access is.