Where/ how do you change the font & sizing for the PORTFOLIO section in BeTheme ?

edited July 2016 in Fonts
Where/ how do you change the font & sizing for the PORTFOLIO section in BeTheme ?

Im using the "Masonry Hover Details" layout....so when you hover over the photo, it gets dark and shows text.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

please send us link to page where you got those portfolio items and would like to change font. Please also tell us if you mean title or other part?
  • edited July 2016
    imageWe do this every time I ask a question...you tell me to send you a link. It really is a simple question and should be a simple answer. The site is not live.  Ive attached 2 photos to show you exactly where it is - under the PORTFOLIO tab. I made a title for each photo and would like to change the size of the font and font itself. I would have to give you the user and password to get into the site to see it directly. Id like to do get an answer without having to do that...thanksimage
  • No, it's not so simple and that's why we need to log-in to your site and have a look on it. So please send us dashboard access privately thru contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on it. Please don’t forget to attach link to current topic so we know what for the access is.
  • I have sent you the info as you told me to do. Please help resolve this with detailed instructions or proper code to fix asap

Thanks