white space showing

hi

can you please help with the white space showing at the end of the two hover boxes on home page/ above the footer

Comments

• Hi,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.

P.S. Anticipating your question, yes, those errors are not associated with theme and were made by you, your developer or one of your extra plugins.

Thanks!
  • edited July 2016
    element {
        padding-top: 70px;
        padding-bottom: 0px;
    }

not working I am doing something wrong
    :-S
  • Sorry, but we don't understand.
  • Just as we told you above, this space is the result of your bugs in html. So what you need to do is fix the bugs you did in the code because those are unrelated to theme.
  • Hi

i have not done anything to the core, if so then the other pages should also have the problem but it is only this. 
  • solved 

.home .entry-content > .mcb-section,
    .home .entry-content > .mcb-section > .mcb-section {
        padding-bottom: 0!important;
    }
  • This won't fix anything on many different devices until you will not fix the bugs in html code. We told you several times already that you need to fix the code but looks like you don't understand it. If above fixed is fine for you, then great but in our opinion it's not good and the most important is to fix html bugs.
  • I am sorry I don't understand, I even tried it on a fresh page and i got the same error.I don't know how to fix it. the error comes only on the homepage and  not on the booking or row house page.

I am asking for help, if you cannot help please say so, I know my shortcomings. I know there are bugs but i just wanted to know the correct code. I was hoping you would help but its looks like you are not able to. I wasn't asking for your opinion but for a solution, didn't know it was an opinion service. Anyway thanks for the help.

Thank you for your support and patience. 
  • What you ask for, in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. Like we told you above already, those bugs are not related with theme and what you are trying to tell us, is definitely not truth and we are 10000% sure about that. If you don't know what you did wrong and where the mistake is, you should contact with your web developer.

Thanks for understanding!