Horizontal Tabs on Mobile

Hi.

Do the open horizontal tab element on Visual Composer can be retractable in mobiles?

Can the horizontal tabs remain collapsed when opening a content page in mobiles?

Comments

• Hi,

as far as we know, VC does not have such possibility.
  • If only somebody could find a tweak to have  all tabs closed on mobile display only.  i tried putting in a value of 0 in tab to be opened on load, but it only affected the desktop display. 

Much needed feature from visual composer. The mobile pages with the tabs are way too long if its open in a mobile browser.
  • @sowljur If you know a bit of JS you can add a click event to the first tab when the page loads, then it will appear closed.

Please send us a link to the page where this element is located. thanks

• edited March 2017
    Thank you muffin support. I know visual composer is a third party plugin. The link is (Link)

As you can see the desktop version is fine but when responsive on mobile the tabs seems to be way too long in accordion. I want all the accordions to be closed on intial page load only in mobile. Can you help me a custom js script. Much appreaciated
  • edited March 2017
    an example of this would be (Link) even though that ste is not using wordpress. just an example in mobile responsive. 
  • Hi,
    We check it but unfortunately this element will not close on click event
    Sorry

• thanks will contact visual composer :)