Combining Revolution Slider, Listbuilder from Sumome and Aweber Sign Up Form

Hello,

I have created a one page landing page with Revolution Slider, that contains a button. I have also installed Sumome's Listbuilder which will popover after a certain amount of time to collect visitors email addresses to Aweber email service. When visitor presses the button in the Revolution Slider, I would like them to see the Listbuilder (Sumome) popover. I was able to add Aweber popover in the widgets, but at the moment I have two popovers (Listbuilder and Aweber) showing on the landing page at the same time (which is not good of course), but none of them appears when visitor presses the button in the Revolution Slider. Kindly let me know what's the best way to solve this problem.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Comments

• Hi,

if those plugins do not work then probably the problem is between Revolution Slider and your 3rd party plugins. And we think that we are not able to help in this case as it is not related with theme at all.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Thanks for your quick answer. My problem is that I don't know that how I'm able to add either Listbuilder or Aweber signup form to show up, when visitor is pressing the button in the Revolution Slider. In the Revolution Slider button you can add an url address, but how you can add Listbuilder or Aweber signup form? Should I create another page, where this signup form appear immediately or is there another way (without creating another page)? Thanks again.
  • If plugins allow you to add shortcode then you should try to add shortcode there. But we have no idea if Revolution Slider will be compatible with this plugin as sometimes revolution slider does not work properly with 3rd party plugins.
  • Ok, I'll check this further. Thanks for your answer.