What the hell is happening with your support!??

I'm having a very bad time with Be. First of all there are glitches in the theme. And, second, your support site sucks. I can't find my discussion posts, and when I click my profile it says "permission problem"!!

Please do something now! I'm working for a client and I can't cause him any more delays!

Email me at [email protected] if there are any issues here.

Comments

• Hi,

we really sorry for last problems but we had serious problem with our hosting. Server was down for one day and we were working on it for 24 hours. And unfortunately we lost some stuff from database for what we do apologize! We do support for all the time but this was a problem independent not from us. So please forgive us and if you have any questions, please post them once again and this time we'll reply on it.

Once again BIG SORRY for last problems!
  • I'm glad you guys are truthful about the issue. I did lose all my discussions. But I understand you guys would have had a bad time as well. Apologies accepted.

I will post my issues in a new discussion. Thanks.
  • Glad to hear that :) It was really hard week for us so it is really nice to hear that you understand our situation. Leave your new posts then and we'll try to help you.