Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

substituting menus per device

I see that the secondary menu disappears on mobile devices. This is great because it can be distracting. But then the links go away. Is there a way to have the theme swap in a different main menu that can contain additional links for mobile devices? Thank you. 

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited June 2014
    Thank you. I'm using the Stack:Left menu option. 

This is just a test site for now. I bought the theme in order to work with it to see if it's the one I want to use to build the site with. 
    When the screen shrinks, the secondary menu disappears. I actually like that the secondary menu disappears because in many other themes, the secondary menu becomes too important on cellphones, once the main menu shrinks into a dropdown. But once it disappears, I need a place to put all those links. 
  • edited June 2014
    Thank you, but I did not ask to show the secondary menu. I want to make a totally different primary menu, and only show the different primary menu on mobile devices. 
    So it would work like this: 

Desktop and tablet: 
    Primary menu #1 shows
    Secondary menu shows

Primary menu #2 shows in place of primary menu #1
    Secondary menu is hidden. 

The Primary menu #2 would contain all the links in Primary menu #1, and the links in the Secondary menu as well. 

This is because cellphone menus display as a list, so it's more logical for cellphone users to see one menu with the full list, and not have to deal with two menus. It's a better user experience for cellphone users. 
    Can this be done? Can we have two different primary menus that hide or show based on screen size? 
  • edited June 2014
    If we modify the PHP that displays the main menu, to make it display two menus, and then hide one of them via CSS that queries media screen size, would that not work? 
  • OK, thank you.