need more help

Hi there,

I have purchased your theme http://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048, and it is a flexible, easy theme to work with. However i wanted to create couple of things, listed below,

1- i wanted to create a button in footer area where it will link to another website, however in your widget there was a separate button, so i had to install a buttons widget, but the shape and the color was totally different from you theme, so can you tell me please how can i solve this.

2- another thing is that i want a clock in the top header, right side where it will show the recent time and date but i didnt know how to do it, and if there is can you please provide with the steps how to do that, because i am new user with themes so everything looks confusing for me.

can you guide me through this please, or update the theme with buttons widget and time clock.

regards

Comments

• Hey,

1. Inside footer you can use our own buttons within raw/text shortcodes. So please get right shortcode and put button there. This will be the easiest and fastest solution to get what you need.

2. Unfortunately we don't have anything like that. Sorry! We'll think about that while future updates.

Thanks for understanding!