Unable to change header style

Hello,

First, sorry for my English, it is not my native language. And perhaps I didn't use the right words to search if answer was already in this forum.

I encounter a problem to change Header Style.
The default style is Modern. It is surrounded.
If I chose any of the other styles and I click on Save Changes, the page is refreshed, the Modern style is still surrounded, and if I have a look to the site, nothing has been modified, and the menu kept his style.

I even created a new fresh site (in case I had modified a wrong option somewhere), and problem is the same.

I'm using WordPress 4.0 with Be|theme 5.2.
During the development phase, I'm running the site locally on my Windows 7, using Xampp (MySQL 5.6.20; PHP 5.5.15, Apache 2.4.10)

Thanks to help me to solve this.
Olivier Druard.

Comments

• Hi,

can header layout be saved inside muffin options and is not visible only in front-end or it can't be saved even inside muffin options panel?
  • Hello,

I just discovered that the problem is only with Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.
    It works well with Chrome. If I select a new Header style, it stays selected, and the web site is correctly displayed.
    Once modified, IE 11 see correctly the new style selected, and it cannot change it back to the first one.
    Looks like some parameter (I don't know if it is stored in the database or in a file) is modified correctly with Chrome but not with IE 11. So far, I didn't encounter same problem with another option, but I'm a beginner.

I didn't pay attention if there were prefered browser to manage WordPress and/or Be|theme.
    However problem is solved for me : I will work with Chrome.

Thanks,
    And congratulation for this Theme.

Olivier Druard.
  • You're definitely right. We already noticed that the problem is with IE11. We already fixed this bug and this will be updated on Friday. Thanks for this information so we were able to fix it :)