Going online from XAMPP

Hi guys! I've been developing my site offline with XAMPP. Thing is, I'm using multi wordpress on my localhost, and I want to go online with this new site now. Is there a way to pick one site of my multisite database offline and take it online? Does the database support that? I'm a little messy here..never done this, please give me a hand. Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,

to be honest, we are not sure if it would be possible to move the site from multisite wp installation into live server. You should ask this question to plugin's author and maybe they got some tools that would be able to help you with what you need.

Thanks!
  • Oh Ok. One of the reasons I need to do this is to show you some things I need to fix, just like the bottom menu beign messy..Is there any way for me to share my local site with you so you can see it?
  • If you want to share with us, your site need to be online.
  • Hi guys, take a look please. Si te is online. http://audioline.com.ar/luxor/
    a) Why there are a blank space between my menu and my slider? I've tried to fix it but I cannot find where.
    b) Take a look of the bottom menu, it's messy. I want to make it simpler. I don't want to be comments, archives, recent posts..I want it just like the cosmetics demo.
    thanks!

• a) This space comes from subheader. So or you need to disable padding for subheader or if you want to remove subheader from home page only, then you need to do this under Page Options section.

b) Widgets can be sorted under Appearance > Widgets section. More details about this section you can read on http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#footer-widgets
  • i've removed the padding top and nothing happens. where is that "page options?" i can't find it
  • the margin has been reduced, but still not enough, please take a look
  • Page Options section is under the wordpress default editor when you create/edit page. But to decrease space between the menu and the content more, activate Minimalist option under Header & Subheader > Header section.
  • it's done. thanks. Now, take a look to the "contacto" section, enter to any, and see the contact form..it says "Your name" "Your e-mail" "Subject" "Message", and "Send a message" button. I need to translate that text, and I want to change the blue lines color. How do I do that?! ty again
  • What's the link to "contacto" section? We checked your site and there is no link for "contacto" menu item.
  • yes guys, there is.., CONTACTO just at side of the cart
    http://audioline.com.ar/luxor/
  • Another thing..I'm trying to import SHOP theme, and it won't come up right. Some menu items are mission like "for her" "for him". All the other themes are ok, i'm using XAMPP, error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function
    is_on_sale() on null in
    C:\xampp\htdocs\wp\wp-content\themes\betheme\functions\theme-shortcodes.php:1350
    Stack
    trace:
    C:\xampp\htdocs\wp\wp-content\themes\betheme\functions\builder\front.php(1012):
    sc_shop_slider(Array)
    C:\xampp\htdocs\wp\wp-content\themes\betheme\functions\builder\front.php(400):
    mfn_print_shop_slider(Array)
    #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp\wp-content\themes\betheme\page.php(25):
    mfn_builder_print(2501)
    #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp\wp-includes\template-loader.php(89):
    include('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...')
    #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp\wp-blog-header.php(16):
    require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...')
    #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\wp\index.php(17): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...')
    #6 {main}
    thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\wp\wp-content\themes\betheme\functions\theme-shortcodes.php on line 1350

Guys, Is it possible to import the shop section from this theme to BeCosmetics for example? ty
  • I'm trying to create a menu like the SHOP one, a megamenu with horizontal categories (for him; for her), why it doesn't appear on the loaded demo data?
  • Another thing. How can I decrease the margin between menu text and top of the page?, I would put a smaller logo too
  • 1. Like we told you above, there is no link to CONTACTO page. But anyway, all forms colors can be changed under Theme options > Colors > Forms section.

2. Because it's your local server, we don't know what might be the reason. So the only thing we may recommend, is to remove theme and WP files and upload them once again.

3. It's Mega Menu and all details about creating Mega menu you can find on http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#menu

4. To remove space between the top and menu, you need to use the following css:
    #Top_bar .menu > li > a { padding: 0 !important; }
  • Thanks for answering guys, you are very kind.
    I've fixed a lot of my details. Hovewer I'm experiencing some bugs yet. First of all, I don't understand why you couldn't enter my site..You should see a brown kitchen and a red/orange logo. There are sections: Home, LuxorGas, Productos, Soporte, Contacto, Shop.

In Productos, I'm using MEGAMENU, thing is, there is a huge separation between the menu and the megamenu when appears, and you can't even click the megamenu options. When you scroll down the page and the menu turns black, all works fine. Can you please try this?. Second thing, in megamenu, is there any way to make more than 1 title in the same column?. And third, can I import the woocoomerce and shop from SHOP template?
    thanks again guys! this theme is awesome
  • I forgot..Can I upload more than 2 fonts?
  • Another one that I need to fix. See the space difference between CONTACTO and the submenu, and watch out the PRODUCTOS one (megamenu), it's much bigger. I need to reduce that
  • 1. To move mega menu up, please use:
    #Top_bar:not(.is-sticky) .menu li ul { top: 60% !important; }
    2. No, it is not possible to have more than one title in column.

3. No, it is not possible to import just shop part. Only complete pre-built websites can be imported.

4. Sorry but only 2 custom fonts are allowed.

5. Please show us on screenshot what you mean because we don't see anything wrong.
  • Now the space of the megamenu is reduced, but the rest too (1 and 2).
    And the nº 3, it's the footer, I need to erase that space too, i've looked everywhere.
    Is there any way to make megamenu titles italic, or bold, or add a color?
    ty

• Please tell me how do I translate the forms text and SEND MESSAGE button!
  • So to move just mega menu sub-menu items, please use the following css:
    #Top_bar:not(.is-sticky) .menu li.mfn-megamenu-parent ul { top: 70% !important; }
    To decrease padding between h4 heading and the links in the footer, please use:
    #Footer .widget > h4::after { margin-top: 0 !important; }
    #Footer .widget > h4 { margin: 0 !important; padding: 0 !important; }
    But to make mega menu items italic or bold, you need to wrap the titles into proper html tags.

All translations for Contact Form 7 can be done under plugin options. For more details about CF7, please visit http://contactform7.com/docs/
  • Ok guys, now the menu is perfect, and so the footer.

This is another trouble i've been having since the beggining. See, i'm sending you the contact section (but it happens in every section), Sometimes you scroll down, and then go up again, and the menu parks much more below than it should. It's not always, but It happens, and it's very notorious. See. tyimage
  • Sorry but we do not see anything like this on our side. We checked in different browsers and it doesn't work as you are saying.
  • Take a look:
    http://audioline.com.ar/luxor/contacto-cordoba/

I need to make the menu bar more "thin".
    It's not aligned vertically either. Try to scroll down too, see the text on the menu is at the top. How can I fix that? I want a sticky menu, thiner, and vertically aligned with the bar of course. thanks
  • @steban2 The link you sent us, doesn't work. The site keeps loading and loading and nothing happens.
  • That's weird, it's working here. try again please.. if it doesn't work for you, just go to here and select PUNTOS DE VENTA ->  CORDOBA on the menu.
    http://audioline.com.ar/luxor/home-2

I wrote another question but it's deleted now, what happened?
  • Ok, thanks. So from what we see, the problem is with your custom css. Please remove your extra code and you see that everything would be fine.
  • Hi again! I want to insert images on Megamenu, is this possible? check this example, on Products section:  http://www.vikingrange.com/consumer/index.jsp

• Sorry but we do not have such possibility for included Mega Menu.