Sharing in Blog displays wrong image

edited August 2016 in Blog
I don´t know why when sharing a blog post form within the post sharing widget, it does not displays the featured imaged that is supposed to, in some posts it displays the same wrong image, but in other ones displays others, so I don´t see a pattern or something. 

Comments

• Hi,

to display proper image while sharing, you need to use WP Facebook Open Graph Protocol plugin.
  • Ok please can you be more specific how to solve this? I really need this.

I installed the plug in you say BUT I am having the same problem. Here is how the plug in works:

"The plugin will first look for a featured image. If there isn't one or your theme doesn't have those available, then it will pull the image(s) in the post/page content. If that isn't there either, then it will default to using the image you put into the plugin settings in the admin panel. If THAT isn't there then... well you fail and you won't have an image and we'll put a comment in your source to remind you to add one as Facebook requires one. New in 2.0 - We'll pull ALL those images and feed them to Facebook and Google + so you can hit the arrows to select which one you want. It will use the fallback image"

SO, base on that info, supposedly when sharing the post the plug in seeks for the feature image to display when sharing, but it still doesn´t. I don´t understand, each post has has it´s own featured image, but it keeps displaying another post featured image... 
  • Ok I was taking a look at it, I don´t now why but it seems that it takes the featured image from the recent entries in the side bar of the post, the oldest one to be specific.
  • This plugin takes feature image of post into account. But we do not understand what still exactly does not work for you.
  • I post link right there so you can check it out, seriously you haven't been that supportive since I bought the theme. The problem from the beginning is that the image that displays when sharing is not the featured image of the post.
  • Please send us dashboard access privately thru contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will see ourselves what you did and how you set up this plugin because we are pretty sure that you did something wrong. Please don’t forget to attach link to current topic so we know what for the access is.
  • I sent it. Thanks.
  • anything yet?

• We replied on your message yesterday at 12:11. We recommend to check your inbox/spambox then and reply on the message we sent.