Demo styles

Hi 

Can you tell me how in the theme options I can re create the buttons and footer links from this demo.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

for this demo, we used simple button shortcodes and under Custom CSS section, we used the following css to give them shadow:
    /* Button */
    a.button, a.tp-button, button, input[type="submit"], input[type="reset"], input[type="button"] { border-radius: 0; background-image: none; box-shadow: 4px 4px 0 0 #bdb49a; }
    a.button.button_theme, a.tp-button.button_theme { box-shadow: 4px 4px 0 0 #677138; }

a.button .button_icon { background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); }
    a.button.button_large .button_label { font-size: 20px; }
    But for links, we used the following one:
    /* Footer links */
    ul.footer_links { font-size: 13px; margin-left: 7%; }
    ul.footer_links li { list-style-image: url("http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/garden/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/home_garden_footer_links.png"); padding: 6px 0 6px 5px; }
    Next time, if you would like to know how some things were done, we recommend to create extra WP instance and import demo you like. It's the fastest and simplest way to learn how we did it.
  • I assumed all demos would have been created using options available and not custom CSS.
  • Some older demos requires custom css for better look. The newer one were made with options only.