Jump from normal menu to mobile menu: setting the width of the window when it must jump to mobile me

Hi there,

I made a great menu, but when the window is resized in a design opinion it does;t jump fast enough into the mobile menu. So when I resize the window, the menu looks very chaotic, the logo stays in place, but the menu items jump one 'line lower'. 

I guess what really would be helpful is when I can adapt the window width / resolution on which the normal big horizontal menu changes into a mobile menu (the icon right in the upper screen that you see on mobile devices). Please help me out with this. Where I can change this setting? Or otherwise solve this responsive issue.

All the best and so much thanks in advance!
Agnes

Comments

• Hi,

you have probably to many items in menu and that's why it jumps under on smaller devices what is natural behave. So if you want to display regular menu on smaller screens, you need to decrease the number of items in main menu or under Theme options > Responsive section you need to use Responsive Menu Initial Width option to display responsive menu sooner.
  • how can i change them? If i try to save a value of e.g. 1340, i get the exception "the value has to be 1240 or lower"
  • Yes, the range is from 767px to 1240px.
    There is no other possibility.
  • I need 1350 cause we have a lot of items in the list. Otherwise the "Menu" jumps a row down and is over the slider. How can i realize that? Is it possible to change the value 1240 in the database?
  • Sorry but you cannot do that, you can switch to a header style that has the burger menu all the time.
    Or we can change the padding between menu elements. Send a link to your page.