WooCommerce Variable product support?

I am unable to tell if BeTheme supports variable products in WooCommerce, and specifically in catalog mode. I have a variable product configured but the variation selector is not displaying.  Thank you.

Comments

• Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/morrisni/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/meta-portfolio.php on line 348

This displays within the variable product screen after saving, not sure if it has anything to do with it or not.
  • Hi,

Do you use latest version? Because few hours ago has been accepted latest version where we added support for variable products.
  • Thank you, yes I'm using 5.3. I am only able to get the variations chooser to display in non-catalog mode, but need it to display in catalog mode as well. And nothing is showing in my dropdown even though I have two variations set up. I have double checked the setup with WC variable product tutorial video but can't figure out what's wrong.
  • Please describe what exactly you did (with some screenshots) so we can have a look on it because we have no idea what exactly is wrong in your case. We added support for that with last update and so far users told us that everything is fine so probably something must be wrong on your side.
  • Hi,

I am also getting the same error when trying to add pages into a newly created Menu.
    I have just downloaded the latest 5.3 version on Wordpress 4.0.1

Error, I am getting
    /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/meta-portfolio.php
    on line 348

Please provide the fix for this.

Thank you
  • @iGentDigital Please send us access to your dashboard with explanation on pm and we'll have a look on it.