Fancy Divider off center?

i was testing out the Fancy Divider with the half circle look like the Pizza theme but looks like my swoop is not in the middle but rather off to the right. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Thanks Scott

Comments

• No, there is nothing wrong. This is how this item works like.
  • ok is that the same thing you used for pizza theme to get that shape? your swoops are perfectly centered in the second red section

• We used full width section and that's why it looks like that. If you want to learn how this was done, please instal Be|Pizza demo on your side and check what settings we used for sections.
  • Great thanks....  

PS... I noticed when you install full demos it overrides all the setting you may have customized already custom css ect...

Will be great if eventually you can just do all the home page for reverse engineering purposes that way it doesn't over ride your current settings.

Also I hit reset body color to default and it reset all the options in the theme to default. Any chance in the future of having that only do that for the tab you are on and maybe have a global one somewhere else?

Thanks for the reply and all your help, I will check out pizza theme.:)
  • Sorry but it is not possible what you mean. This must work like that because most users prefer to use demos with just 1 click and in this case whole settings must be replaced.
  • Ok thanks, what about adding all the home pages in the one click import for just Home Pages is what I meant?

That way you can bring in all the home pages to see how you did them and not the whole demo?

Thanks
  • At this moment we don't have anything like that and we can't promise if this will be possible. But we'll think about it.